Sunday, August 30, 2009

Watching Daddy

These are pictures I took of the kids as they watched Jaylon read "The Little Engine that Could" The boys especially loved it when Dad showed them his big gun.


I confess that I love to worry. I love to worry because if I worry enough about something it's usually not nearly as bad as I dreaded. Such was the case with church today. We sat in the back row of the cultural hall and while Jax and Ellie colored I took Jay with me to feed Izaac. When I walked back into the cultural hall Jax was RUNNING and YELLING during CHURCH. I was calm though. That kid is lucky there were witnesses. I had to leave during the closing hymn so I could get my stuff for my primary class. One of my friends chased after me because she thought I was leaving church in my embarassment. Ha! That's how bad my little son was today. Jay told me he wasn't going to play with his friend Charlie because Charlie is a baby. When I picked him up from nursery the leader told me he wrestled with Charlie the whole time. So when I got him into the car I asked if he had fun playing with Charlie. Jay looked at me so sadly and said, "Yea, I'm not as big and strong as Charlie." Charlie, "the baby" is a good head taller than Jay. Charlie is good for Jay's big little ego.

5 comments:

  1. I love that they get to see their daddy...love those sweet little faces, Jax is a little tender heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hadn't seen ellie's hair yet! that is cute! does she like it? fun bangs and length!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jami, I am so happy you started a blog! Yay! These are such sweet pictures, I love them all! That is so great that Jaylon will get to see what you guys are up to while he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing a great job with your blog, Jami! Your family pic is adorable - like always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need to come up with a way to strap kids to the chairs at church... why are they always the craziest on Sunday?!!! You'll be blessed for taking them! I'm so glad you started this blog. I love Ellie's hair and love that they can see their Daddy almost every day. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete