Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend Highlights

This weekend I took the boys to a mother/son superhero dance. We were catwoman, superman and batman. Jay is such a cute little dancer and wore me out... Jax found a light saber and spent his time fighting with other superheroes. Saturday night we went to a Rainiers game. Some of my favorite memories as a kid were going to A's games. I left Izaac home with a babysitter and we had a great time. The kids really liked watching baseball and were much more entertained than I thought they'd be. We'll have to do this again when Jaylon comes home!



It was military appreciation night so $5 bought us a hot dog, soda and chips and ticket to the game. The Rainiers had special military camo uniforms and they honored a Pearl Harbor survivor.







7 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I'm glad they had fun! I definitely love a good baseball game! I wish Matt liked baseball, bummer. When he's at work I sometimes put it on ESPN if there is a good game on and listen. You all looked so cool and hot in your outfits! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it's way RAD they did an in honor of a Pearl Harbor survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaylon doesn't like baseball either but we can now outvote him because the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend. Glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun event! you look smashingingly beautiful!
    LOVE baseball forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Jami! I'm so impressed. You look gorgeous, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so fun! What a good deal on the baseball game! I wish I was there...we miss you guys so much. Keoni would have loved the superhero party, how cool! Ever since he left your house he keeps asking for a Spiderman costume. Jami, you look so pretty in that picture!

    ReplyDelete