Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thankful for Parks

My darling kiddos have been driving me batty. Crazy. Pulling my hair out nuts. They have been fighting and fighting and fighting. It's like WW III in our house. I don't know what to do. I've pleaded, I've spanked, I've yelled, I've incentived, I've ignored, I've cried, I pray. About the only thing that saves my sanity is getting out and going anywhere. Usually a park. Seen through the lens of my camera, they once again become likable, adorable, lovable little human beings. What will we do when the rain comes???







Of course, this little guy is the exception. Nothing but sweetness from him....so far.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Jami-- I just found your blog through AmyNicoles. Hope you don't mind. Your kids are beautiful!! I cannot believe how much they have changed and how grown up Elle is. I love your posts! Good luck with eveything!

    ReplyDelete