Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa Shuffle

After my 1st race I got the crazy idea that I really really really really really wanted a medal. So when I ran the 10 K this past Saturday at the "Santa Shuffle" at Ft. Lewis I tried hard to push myself. I was so bummed at the end of the race to find out that I had placed 4th. When I came home empty handed my kids weren't impressed. But I just looked up the official race results and this is what I found! Look for me in females 20-29. I'm tickled pink! It was a really fun course with lots of hills...I think I might have found a new hobby.
http://www.fortlewismwr.com/santa_shuffle_reindeer_dash09.htm

4 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO JAMI!!!!!!
    You rock and I think next time you go on a Maraton- I want in (but only if it is a 3-5 mile race);)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Jami--- I think that is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Jami!!! I have to say, the photo of the kids in their Santa hats is SOOOOOOO stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you, I found your blog on the Woods. It was good to get caught up. We are still in Lawton getting out in 4 months... can't wait! I was sad to see your hubby is deployed, but happy to see you guys added another one to the bunch. Happy New Year!
    Shayla

    ReplyDelete