Monday, December 7, 2009

Thankful for Grandma and Grandpa

For Thanksgiving we got a special treat. Grandma and Grandpa Waite drove all the way from St. George to come and see us! We were able to pretend it's not brrrrr cold outside and go swimming at a fancy resort. Jay found the hot-tub and wouldn't get back in the pool.
Grandma swam with the kiddos while I took lots of pictures.

Jax has discovered his fins. Watch out Ellie!

We had a nice break from our routine.

As long as he is fed lots of food, gets at least one decent nap and is right in the thick of the chaos, Izaac is a happy camper. After his cheeks and gi-normous eyes, Z's little dimpled hands are my most favorite part. Aren't they delicious?






4 comments:

  1. fun times--I love the picture at the top with your kids--so cute-we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- it looks like you guys had a BLAST for Thanksgiving:)!!!! Man, we haven't been swimming in so long- I am jealous:) Izaaacis totally scrumptous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look like you had so much fun! I LOVE your header picture! Adorable! Everyone looks so cute (especially Jax) What beautiful children you have! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new page colors and decorations, especially the picture with the kids in santa hats. I can't believe you guys went swimming. I bet it was freeeeezing! Jay is such a cheese! Can't wait to see little Z and the rest of you in fiiiiiiiiive days!

    ReplyDelete