Saturday, June 12, 2010

That's a Wrap

I wish I'd gotten pictures with Papa. We spent the first 6 days hanging out with Papa and Uncle Scottie. During the day we had lots of adventures with Auntie Jen and Keoni and Makenna. We had the perfect vacation. Which might explain why I extended my week into almost 3. I waited until Summer had truly arrived in Washington. Can you blame me?



Scott is busy but the kids cherished every moment they got to spend with him.


Ellie and Mamie had a girls night out and Ellie came home with a cute new haircut and "permanent" pink hair.
Our next adventure is getting ready for Jaylon to come home!




2 comments:

  1. What a fun time! I'm so glad you stayed longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to stay longer, I'm sure the kids loved it and you needed it! Ellie is so hardcore, LOVE the pink! I feel like I'm missing out on them growing up and knowing them. Living far away stinks!

    ReplyDelete