Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fall Soccer

This Saturday was Jax's 2nd soccer game. He is so fun to watch play. He is fast and aggressive and plays with his heart. I filmed faithfully and right after I ended my last video he scored a goal. It was an awesome goal and he was so excited. I overheard the biggest kid on his team saying to his Dad, "That kid is the smallest but he's the fastest and he scored a goal!" Jax is my tender child- the one who cries at the drop of a hat. But he took some really hard hits and kept playing. After the game he told me he got hurt a couple of times, "but I didn't even cry!" I am so proud of how hard he tries!





I thought Jax showed remarkable focus on the ball- he was so determined and competitive. It really was awesome!



1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaawe! that's great! jax is radical! he's tough from watching uncle dot!

    ReplyDelete