Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap

This past Saturday Jax had 2 soccer games. As I was putting him to bed the night before I asked if he was going to play really good. He looked at me with his big, beautiful eyes and said, very seriously, "I hope I have stretchy legs. When I have stretchy legs I run really fast!" He got his stretchy legs about half way through the first game. He played goalie for the first half of the second game and he was awesome. He dove at the ball like a professional! Jay had a good time running on the turf. Do we have a future football player perhaps? Not if Mom has anything to say about it!


Just a glimpse of everyday life and chores.






3 comments:

  1. -LOVE your Blog- it looks GREAT!! Your kids are the cutest!!! Can't wait for this weekend- a little girl time goes a long way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jaxman! I'm glad he got to use his stretchy legs! I love their cowboy apparel! Z has chubby cheeks, wow! cuuuute! :) love you. pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i picked up something from the big island while we were there for the kids. i think they'll really like it. . . i just need to put it in the mail. . . keep your eyes out maybe in a week. . .

    ReplyDelete